Tuesday 17 July 2012

Recently #11


I haven't posted for a while. This is where I am most days and night. 




I'm happy to say that we've been open for 6 months and we are still here! :)




One of the highlights of owning a bakery- eating cake whenever you want. :)



people who love cake usually love cream as well so i've been putting cream on most of the cakes that we serve. 


earl grey cake with cream and strawberries.




Recently I took a class at Papa Palheta and it was really fun!


And in my free time , i sleep and my hamster watches me, haha!



4 comments:

muchadoabouteating said...

Just thought you may want to know thrice I walked into your shop I am forced to leave empty handed. The counter person (not sure if she is the same one) was simply nonchalant to our presence. It is not easy to get her attention although she was just right in front of us. I don't need service staff to be extremely polite but at least she should acknowledge we want to buy something and not just look away whenever I want to speak to her.

Alison said...

muchadoabouteating - I'm sorry you had a bad experience. I will improve on staff etiquette. Do you remember the last time and day you were there?

muchadoabouteating said...

Thanks for your reply. The last visit was 22 June. Can't rem the previous 2 visits. I hope you understand where I am coming from. Heard many good things about your cakes, it's a pity I don't get to try them bec of disinterested service staff.

Carrie said...

Your desserts look delicious! If you've been spending a lot of time in the kitchen, why not offer free recipes on how you make this yummy food! You're making me hungry! :)

Enjoy your weekend!