Monday 21 February 2011

Chinese New Year in Singapore


Some sort of stew. Pork belly, fish fat?


Stock for shark fins


our steamboat dinner. my nephew, lucas! first one on the table wins.



chinese new year morning. Everyone looks very sleepy.



the 3 troublemakers, marcus, audrey and lucas armed with oranges.


trouble maker no.1 was told to stand in a corner.


most kids love the pool


but this one wouldn't leave.


the night before, eat leftovers at janice's


the host.


sasha



bang


more to come!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, your niece and nephew are sweet. Your orange all-in-one is cute, where is it from?
x

Clara said...

Hi Alison,

I've just stumbled on your site thru Tommy and like hers, I think yours is awesome. I love reading your posts. Keep updating!

P/S: I'm also from Singapore!

Love,
Clara

thisisnaive said...

Fish maw Alison. But I'm going to start calling it fish fat now.

Audrey is going to be so pretty when she grows up! Not that she is not pretty now but you know what I mean.

Oh, I remember sleepy Chinese New Year mornings.

Alison said...

girl heart food: Thank you, i think shes going to be a beautiful girl when she grows up.

Clara : Thank you

Little Nutbrown Hare : Its Fish fat... :P